Curses!

So I thought I’d sit down and trial one of my firewarriors with the new paint scheme. Unfortunately I was scuppered by my black undercoat. Even after multiple layers my red looked too dark and in the end I realised that I would need to paint all the red area white first in order for me to then paint what I needed. The problem is the more layers I have the less detail is left on the model. I persevered for a while but the whole model looks too murky.

What I’m going to need to do is buy more firewarriors, spray paint them white and go from there. Oh and buy some white undercoat too. Oh dear…

For the record I took some pictures but the model looked far too murky and disappointing to post on here. Oh well. Time to recruit some more troops.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s